Photo

Only in a JEEP! and more kewl music videos!

295 replies to this topic

#291 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 05:00 PM

I've got a cool artist to check out. Her new album is my new fav this week. Here's an article with some samples. BUT I have to tell you that the royal session musicians for her album are exceptional. https://www.nonesuch...aste-2019-02-07

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#292 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:56 AM

I've got a cool artist to check out. Her new album is my new fav this week. Here's an article with some samples. BUT I have to tell you that the royal session musicians for her album are exceptional. https://www.nonesuch...aste-2019-02-07

Very nice.

cat.gif

#293 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 10:19 AM

February 2, 1969

Early version of Space Oddity that ultimately had a published version by June 20th of the same year.

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#294 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 06:08 PM

#295 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:54 PM

mmmm :love3:

#296 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 02:29 PM

Sia - song writer extraordinaire and sublime singing and artistic talent. My new favorite. Her alter-ego Maddie Ziegler, the dancer, is a phenom. 'Chandelier' is a song about alcoholism and Maddie's interpretation is surreal. Over 2 billion views for this masterpiece.

There is a much more popular video of 'Cheap Thrills' featuring Sean Paul that has the coolest 50's style bandstand video with the black and white wigs showing up and putting on a show haha but I am partial to this version as I can't get enough of Maddie's dancing, Sia stands in the background, often facing the wall lol, but it's not a gimmick to make up for lacking talent that's for sure... she explains why she famously covers her face in the carpool video.

This Carpool is one of the most watched ever and shows her adorable personality and the pipes...

She has written hit songs for so many artists including Rhianna, Adele, FloRida, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry - a sought after writer and then the gem by David Guetta... 'Titanium' - one of my faves of hers... he used her voice which pissed her off but turned out to be a massive hit for them. There's a very touching video of her singing this song at the vigil for the Pulse nightclub where she breaks down crying and the audience helps her get through it. The lyrics were very apropos.

cat.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users