29 replies to this topic

#1 belgian bloke

belgian bloke

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 10:21 AM

Ok, this might be a bit provocative on a gay website, but we're amongst friends and it won't go any further, I promise. Have you ever had sex with a woman? And if not, can you imagine ever having it? What type of woman would it be?I got this idea at work today. There's a new (straight) guy in our team and of course he had to ask me that question (funny how all straight guys seem to want to know. Een funnier is their reaction when you ask them if they can imagine themselves ever having sex with another man).i have slept with women. :o Well, one anyway. But I slept with her twice :blink: i even quite liked it. Different but not all together unpleasant. She knew I was gay so maybe she made an extra effort. But I guess it was just a phase i was going through. And I can still quite appreciate a good looking woman. And I don't think I'd kick a woman like Kate Bush out of my bed. God, I think that woman is pure ex on legs. Shame it's in the wrong kind of body.As a kid I also used to fancy Sue Ellen Ewing :embarrassed: (I know - prety sad, but I was young if that's any excuse

#2 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 03:15 PM

:waves: Hi belgian Bloke...Well you're not the only one cos I too have slept with a woman before, well, a girl - but that's the same thing.It was in my high school years when I was discovering who and what I really was. I was in a relationship with that person for over a year and yes we did have sex; which in those days wasn't that bad altogether.But as time went on I just discovered I had more feelings for her brother and I felt I wanted to put my dick in him rather than the actual girl I was dating :D I don't know if I'll ever fuck a woman again - you never know what might happen... Mind you, if Kylie Minogue would offer, I think I'd take the offer with both hands :hugs:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#3 hockeyjock

hockeyjock

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 11:50 PM

Hmmm the subject of women. :unsure: Well, being bi, I obviously have slept with them. It is an altogether different experience from guys. In all honesty, sex with guys is easier. First of all, it is easier to get them in the sack than women. Second, guys are quicker to "warm up" than women. Lastly, it is easier to "satisfy" them. Let's just say its a heck of a lot harder for a guy to "fake it". Don't get me wrong. Sex with women is a blast too. Its nice having a softer, more vulnerable person agree to have sex with you. :boobs: They are trusting you not to hurt them. From my experience guys are built to handle rougher sex better than women. When I'm with a woman, I generally feel as if I need to hold back a little, which is not true when I'm with a guy. However, it should be said that my experience with guys is limited to a single partner, so take my opinion for what its worth.

#4 paulikfan

paulikfan

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 05:30 PM

I had the same question a few days ago... my straight collegues were surprised that I had no experience with women...

#5 Tyler

Tyler

I miss you Bandit.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,958 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 06:44 PM

Hi paulikfan :waves: Welcome to the board!I have never been with a woman, but if I did I would like her to be tall, big boned and have a big mouth. Sorta like Carly Simon :rolleyes:

Remembering Pastol.

pastol.jpg

#6 belgian bloke

belgian bloke

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 10:19 AM

Sorta like Carly Simon

I like Carly, too but maybe by now in a bit younger version. And a big mouth? What are you trying to say Ty?

#7 Tyler

Tyler

I miss you Bandit.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,958 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 02:15 PM

Tee hee hee :devilish:

Remembering Pastol.

pastol.jpg

#8 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 05:15 AM

:huh: Still a bit puzzled on this Carly thing... but can I just say one thing?If it's a big mouth you're looking for, I've got one :hugs:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#9 pxxxtr

pxxxtr

My butler's up the north pole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:41 AM

I did once share a bed with a female - we were travelling at the time & she was supposed to be a guy [that's another story]
She was at one end and I was at the other.

I didn't realise just how wide beds were until then... phew!

:stunned:

" Veritas dignior est et excellentior et fortior "

#10 Tyler

Tyler

I miss you Bandit.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,958 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:43 AM

pxtr :lol: you have a knack for digging up these old threads. :lol:

Remembering Pastol.

pastol.jpg