3 replies to this topic

#1 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,121 posts

Posted 15 December 2019 - 09:32 PM

Tyler - just wanted to alert you to a mathmetical error in your latest e-mail advertisement.  It states that one can purchase a (1) month membership for $ 9.95 or a (6) month membership for $ 99.95.  However, 6-1 month memberships comes to $  59.70.  So, why would anyone take advantage of the (6) month membership that costs  $ 40.20 more?

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#2 Tyler

Tyler

I miss you.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,898 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:14 PM

Many people do. For starters it doesn't rebill, which some like, and the $9.95 deal is one month only then it rebills at regular $24.95 which works out to $22.45/mo over 6 months so it's not my math that's off sweetie ;) Being an old time site a great deal of members do opt for 6 months even at the regular rate of $119 which equates to the old rate of $19.99/mo.

Remembering Pastol.

pastol.jpg

#3 ChadCox

ChadCox

Remembering Keo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,156 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:39 AM

Loving the math nerds! :love3:

bc2585298c09e7788541993f0568b7e7.jpg

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#4 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,121 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 10:09 AM

Many people do. For starters it doesn't rebill, which some like, and the $9.95 deal is one month only then it rebills at regular $24.95 which works out to $22.45/mo over 6 months so it's not my math that's off sweetie ;) Being an old time site a great deal of members do opt for 6 months even at the regular rate of $119 which equates to the old rate of $19.99/mo.

Thanks for the explanation, Tyler  :biggrin:   It just didn't make sense to me that the 6 month membership was more than (6) one month memberships  :dead:

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users