what about uncut??

zonato

Hey I knew it wouldn't be for everyone. Cocks come in all shapes, colors, sizes just to please us all. I don't really like bright yellow cars. The thread was inspired by this guy Ross posted. If you don't like, I didn't mean to offend. Just another theme thread.

omg, zonatoy, he doesn't have a face !!! what have you DONE TO HIM ?!?! :scared2::scared2::scared2:

If you don't like, I didn't mean to offend.

Z-boi, I am not at all offended. In fact I like better than bubble gum, for all the obvious reasons. :P
eeek. I didn't mean to sound in a snit or anything. I know it's not everyones thing. I really didn't mean to be offensive so whoever reads it that way, I didn't mean it that way.Just like I am not in to clean shaven, just not my thing.

Just like I am not in to clean shaven, just not my thing.

You would love my mechanic. Only shaves once a week so he constantly has that scruffy look, with very dark whiskers. His hair is a little long and always hanging in his face, licking at the tops of his glowing ice blue eyes. He wears those work clothes made by "dickie." I love them, high waisted and tight across the already tight butt cheeks. And he hates dirty nails, so he keeps his hands nice and clean. I purposefully break my truck.....................