Not sure where to put this

Navy

• 2 months later...

^^^^ I refuse to like that post!!!! Lol!!

A woman I went to high school with STILL has her hair cut that way to this day. Her wife likes it. It's hard to look at. Mitch Grassi's mullet is one of the reasons I don't like watching Pentatonix videos - that and Mitch always looks like the heroin addicts I see on the streets in downtown Seattle.

• Like 2

^^^^ I refuse to like that post!!!! Lol!!

A woman I went to high school with STILL has her hair cut that way to this day. Her wife likes it. It's hard to look at. Mitch Grassi's mullet is one of the reasons I don't like watching Pentatonix videos - that and Mitch always looks like the heroin addicts I see on the streets in downtown Seattle.

Your response comes off a bit harsh, but I do see your point with Mitch. Your comment reminds me to suggest Primes A League Of Their Own. So far I'm not mad at it one whit.

081222_A_League_of_Their_Own.2e16d0ba.fi

After years of whispers that Mitch had cancer and that was the reason for his transformation, I have never been able to find anything to support it. He looks like a drug addict. Harsh, possibly - but not of my doing. I only commented on the situation.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...