Main Site change?

Roamer1

When using my sign-in for the Main Site, it would not take my sign;in, until I retyped my password. But I ended up with AEBN with aTyler X Pass, not what I am used to seeing. Is this something new? It appears I would have to subscribe to that. Is this true?

Tyler had posted a note at the top of the main page that he was discontinuing the main site as of the first of the new year. I tried signing in today and it wouldn't let me either.

• Like 1

I'm glad that the forums are still up and kicking :thumbs up: Here's also hoping that Tyler can be talked into getting himself an OnlyFans site so we can chat him up regularly :wub2:

I'm pretty sure Tyler has "retired," as his main business pursuit has now proven successful and lucrative. I'm encouraged by his growth and certainly hope we'll stay connected here as much as possible. :love3:

• Like 2

Yip, not going to be doing Only Fans but I do expect to post here more often now the other work is over. One last hurdle coming up is to get this forum moved to a new server. Maybe the odd glitch but should be fairly smooth as I'm not planning on upgrading it yet although at BJ's request I will try and add an SSL certificate so there might be some wonkiness when I do that as well but I'll keep y'all informed. Was tough shutting the site down but I'll post about that soon.

• Like 6

if I did I'd likely triple my income within the first six months. beatnik.gifbanana116.gifbeatnik.gif

You could just give people the web address to that security camera you have in your bedroom. By the way, it needs to be pointed a little more to the left ;)

• Like 2

Yip, not going to be doing Only Fans but I do expect to post here more often now the other work is over. One last hurdle coming up is to get this forum moved to a new server. Maybe the odd glitch but should be fairly smooth as I'm not planning on upgrading it yet although at BJ's request I will try and add an SSL certificate so there might be some wonkiness when I do that as well but I'll keep y'all informed. Was tough shutting the site down but I'll post about that soon.

You could always post gardening tips on YouTube or showoff that slide of yours :love3:

• Like 1

You could always post gardening tips on YouTube or showoff that slide of yours  love40.gif

Since his career change to real estate, he could do short youtube videos of home showings.  With extra time spent, of course, in the bedrooms.

Sebastian Castro, who did that fun song 'Bubble', did the same move and occasionally posts homes he's showing on his FB page.  I always wonder if his clients know about his other side  :)

• Like 2

Since his career change to real estate, he could do short youtube videos of home showings. With extra time spent, of course, in the bedrooms.

Sebastian Castro, who did that fun song 'Bubble', did the same move and occasionally posts homes he's showing on his FB page. I always wonder if his clients know about his other side :)

Castro has been trying real estate as well. And of course since he landed his first big sell we've little to nothing more from him. There's money to be made and money to be lost in that biz for sure! I am all for T standing for Tycoon! :love3:

• Like 1