517 replies to this topic

#511 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,546 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 11:30 AM

^^^ yuk on the cow tongue ^^^  I'll take a taste of Brett tongue instead. :love3:

Lick it
If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#512 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 10:54 PM

Lengua / Tongue, is one of my favorites!  It's like a soft, silky pot roast!  [I may have said this before] When I was in grade school my best friend's mother would frequently make him a tongue and mustard sandwich for lunch.  He hated them, so we'd switch.  My pb&j for his tongue (double entendre intended - I'd have taken his tongue any day)!  Mmmmm!  In México it's a delicacy, and most often served in either a green or red sauce.  I prefer the green, but will happily eat it in the red sauce too.  There was a restaurant near my house in Seattle that would serve it in a green sauce with sliced white onion and sliced potatoes that had been fried, then cooked in the sauce.  It was crazy good.

Crap.  Now I'm hungry and I just had a bedtime pb&j.  

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#513 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,569 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 08:16 AM

Lengua / Tongue, is one of my favorites!  It's like a soft, silky pot roast!  [I may have said this before] When I was in grade school my best friend's mother would frequently make him a tongue and mustard sandwich for lunch.  He hated them, so we'd switch.  My pb&j for his tongue (double entendre intended - I'd have taken his tongue any day)!  Mmmmm!  In México it's a delicacy, and most often served in either a green or red sauce.  I prefer the green, but will happily eat it in the red sauce too.  There was a restaurant near my house in Seattle that would serve it in a green sauce with sliced white onion and sliced potatoes that had been fried, then cooked in the sauce.  It was crazy good.

Crap.  Now I'm hungry and I just had a bedtime pb&j.  

uh, nope. And yuk. :love3:

I got some silky tongue for your ass! LOL :rolleyes: :larouxlick: 

• Bj1 likes this

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#514 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 09:44 PM

*** link here ***
I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#515 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,569 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 08:20 AM

Where's my pouty lip emoticon? You could give us just a paragraph more description of what you didn't capture and then abandoned to the elements! Wow, I'm on a roll for dissing your posts this morning! So sorry. :love1:

• Bj1 likes this

#516 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 12:20 PM

It wasn't a very good march.  The other one I was able to see had floats and looked like a mini-carnival.  This seemed slapped together at the last minute - they were even handing out rainbow flags that said 'Vitrolas', which was the bar that closed a year ago.  The glitter covered go-go boys were cute though, as was that milkman wanna-be that I got a photo of :)

#517 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 02:10 PM

Where's my pouty lip emoticon? You could give us just a paragraph more description of what you didn't capture and then abandoned to the elements! Wow, I'm on a roll for dissing your posts this morning! So sorry. :love1:

Ok.  Here's something from one of the local vloggers.  Only 4 minutes, and doesn't focus on the glitter go-go boys like *I* would have!

#518 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,569 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 08:21 PM

Ok.  Here's something from one of the local vloggers.  Only 4 minutes, and doesn't focus on the glitter go-go boys like *I* would have!

You sir are redeemed. To be honest this is MUCH better than here in Mayberry where we had absolutely NADA. :love3:

• Bj1 likes this

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users