517 replies to this topic

#491 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,198 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 06:03 PM

Oh my what a commentary. I like a well fed Papi with a history of strength training myself. I actually like the up and down action to show it's real. Be careful where you dangle B cuz you know how difficult it is to do proper screening in English much less the land of "any hole will do."  Uh, did I say that? No. I repeated that.I have sources. :love3:

I may walk in 'questionable' areas, but I stay away from the 'uh oh, how'd I get here' neighborhoods.  And the questionable areas are always visited during the day ;)  Lol.  And I use the tricks I learned when I lived in Hell's Kitchen.  Walk with a purpose.  Don't gawk.  Catch prase is, "No entiendo.  Mi español es muy malo" (aka - "I am pretending I don't understand that you're being a dick").  

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#492 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,565 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 11:23 AM

I may walk in 'questionable' areas, but I stay away from the 'uh oh, how'd I get here' neighborhoods.  And the questionable areas are always visited during the day ;)  Lol.  And I use the tricks I learned when I lived in Hell's Kitchen.  Walk with a purpose.  Don't gawk.  Catch prase is, "No entiendo.  Mi español es muy malo" (aka - "I am pretending I don't understand that you're being a dick").  

Of course you do dear! LOL You're just no fun at all. :love3:

Thank God.

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#493 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,198 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 12:16 AM

My Amtrak trip recap.  Mostly a copy/paste of one from my personal facebook page.  ;)

*** Link Here ***
I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#494 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,565 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 10:45 AM

My Amtrak trip recap.  Mostly a copy/paste of one from my personal facebook page.  ;)

*** Link Here ***

I hope that extra Spanish work includes an immersion at the local gar bar project! :love3:

• Bj1 likes this

#495 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,198 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 12:50 PM

Mazatlán has a few gay discos for the 20 something crowd, and one dive/trash bar that I hear is disgustingly dirty (I can do sleezy, but not 'smells like piss and shit').  Prior to Covid-19 we had a gay karaoke bar that opened WAY past my bedtime :)  But with the lockdowns the owner decided it was time for him to retire.  So now I'm stuck.  I can go to Culiacan or Puerto Vallarta for decent gay bars though.  Oh - we do have one bathhouse.  Haven't been though ... but that might have to change now that I have my vaccinations!

Dear baby jicama ... they're using a fucking sledge hammer to break down walls in the apartment next to mine!  I wish they'd give me a heads up before they start!  Freaks me the f**k out!

#496 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,565 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 08:41 AM

No piss and shit for me either! There's enough of that unexpectedly as it is and I am NOT asking for it! I do love...uh did love...the night life. I don't really miss it though.

#497 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,198 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 09:26 AM

Love Alicia Bridges!  In the 1970's Seattle had a gay disco that was billed as an underage club (The Monestery) located in an old church downtown.  Memberships were $5 I think, and in later years they served 'communion' (beer) upstairs.  The amount of drugs and sex that happened there in one night could easily keep me satisfied long past my death ;)  Of course I was there every Friday and Saturday night, until closing time (4 am if I recall correctly).  This is where I met my ex, and for a short time a couple of years down the road he even worked there.  After the city ran the owner out of town (this was during the height of Anita Bryant's anti-gay crusade, and Seattle isn't always the all-inclusive city it pretends to be), and when I was of legal age, there were the grown-up gay discos to go to.  I went.

So, while the videos I see on instagram and tik tok of the clubs here look F.U.N., my memories (well, the ones I can remember) are better by far than those I'd make by visiting them.  My version of 'the hustle' these days is more like 'the shuffle', so pfffft on that idea!  Then there's the whole run by the cartel thing, and the rent boys that I am most definitely not interested in ... just doesn't seem worth the effort.

Lol.  I'm officially fucking old.  But that's ok!

#498 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,265 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 01:39 PM

^^BJ - you're not old. . .you are like a fine, vintage wine. . .merely aging  :biggrin:   :biggrin:   :hugs:   :biggrin:   :biggrin:

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#499 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,565 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 08:41 PM

Love Alicia Bridges!  In the 1970's Seattle had a gay disco that was billed as an underage club (The Monestery) located in an old church downtown.  Memberships were $5 I think, and in later years they served 'communion' (beer) upstairs.  The amount of drugs and sex that happened there in one night could easily keep me satisfied long past my death ;)  Of course I was there every Friday and Saturday night, until closing time (4 am if I recall correctly).  This is where I met my ex, and for a short time a couple of years down the road he even worked there.  After the city ran the owner out of town (this was during the height of Anita Bryant's anti-gay crusade, and Seattle isn't always the all-inclusive city it pretends to be), and when I was of legal age, there were the grown-up gay discos to go to.  I went.

So, while the videos I see on instagram and tik tok of the clubs here look F.U.N., my memories (well, the ones I can remember) are better by far than those I'd make by visiting them.  My version of 'the hustle' these days is more like 'the shuffle', so pfffft on that idea!  Then there's the whole run by the cartel thing, and the rent boys that I am most definitely not interested in ... just doesn't seem worth the effort.

Lol.  I'm officially fucking old.  But that's ok!

Yes, I'd ONLY be interested in the scene as a small portion of nostalgia to go along with a much larger portion of a date with an old fart. :love2:

• Bj1 likes this

#500 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,541 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 09:58 PM

He is old  :rosslick:

• Bj1 likes this
If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users