556 replies to this topic

#511 Scott

Scott

Addicted to Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,586 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 11:30 AM

^^^ yuk on the cow tongue ^^^  I'll take a taste of Brett tongue instead. :love3:

Lick it
If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#512 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,296 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 10:54 PM

Lengua / Tongue, is one of my favorites!  It's like a soft, silky pot roast!  [I may have said this before] When I was in grade school my best friend's mother would frequently make him a tongue and mustard sandwich for lunch.  He hated them, so we'd switch.  My pb&j for his tongue (double entendre intended - I'd have taken his tongue any day)!  Mmmmm!  In México it's a delicacy, and most often served in either a green or red sauce.  I prefer the green, but will happily eat it in the red sauce too.  There was a restaurant near my house in Seattle that would serve it in a green sauce with sliced white onion and sliced potatoes that had been fried, then cooked in the sauce.  It was crazy good.

Crap.  Now I'm hungry and I just had a bedtime pb&j.  

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#513 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,639 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 08:16 AM

Lengua / Tongue, is one of my favorites!  It's like a soft, silky pot roast!  [I may have said this before] When I was in grade school my best friend's mother would frequently make him a tongue and mustard sandwich for lunch.  He hated them, so we'd switch.  My pb&j for his tongue (double entendre intended - I'd have taken his tongue any day)!  Mmmmm!  In México it's a delicacy, and most often served in either a green or red sauce.  I prefer the green, but will happily eat it in the red sauce too.  There was a restaurant near my house in Seattle that would serve it in a green sauce with sliced white onion and sliced potatoes that had been fried, then cooked in the sauce.  It was crazy good.

Crap.  Now I'm hungry and I just had a bedtime pb&j.  

uh, nope. And yuk. :love3:

I got some silky tongue for your ass! LOL :rolleyes: :larouxlick: 

• Bj1 likes this

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#514 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,296 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 09:44 PM

*** link here ***
I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#515 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,639 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 08:20 AM

Where's my pouty lip emoticon? You could give us just a paragraph more description of what you didn't capture and then abandoned to the elements! Wow, I'm on a roll for dissing your posts this morning! So sorry. :love1:

• Bj1 likes this

#516 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,296 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 12:20 PM

It wasn't a very good march.  The other one I was able to see had floats and looked like a mini-carnival.  This seemed slapped together at the last minute - they were even handing out rainbow flags that said 'Vitrolas', which was the bar that closed a year ago.  The glitter covered go-go boys were cute though, as was that milkman wanna-be that I got a photo of :)

#517 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,296 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 02:10 PM

Where's my pouty lip emoticon? You could give us just a paragraph more description of what you didn't capture and then abandoned to the elements! Wow, I'm on a roll for dissing your posts this morning! So sorry. :love1:

Ok.  Here's something from one of the local vloggers.  Only 4 minutes, and doesn't focus on the glitter go-go boys like *I* would have!

#518 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,639 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 08:21 PM

Ok.  Here's something from one of the local vloggers.  Only 4 minutes, and doesn't focus on the glitter go-go boys like *I* would have!

You sir are redeemed. To be honest this is MUCH better than here in Mayberry where we had absolutely NADA. :love3:

• Bj1 likes this

#519 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,296 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 08:05 PM

My life has been on hold for over a month now.  The woman who plays property manager for me went to her granddaughter's wedding in Michigan and I am taking care of her and her daughter's two dogs.  I said yes before they told me it would be for two months!  One is a chihuahua and the other is a jackobee (Jack Russel/Beagle) They have separation anxiety to the point where I can hear them howling by the time I make it to the street - so going out for anything not essential is not something I want to inflict on my neighbors.  Anyway, about three weeks left, and while I like them, I will be glad when they go home :)

So the impetus for posting is that we take walks around the block four times a day.  Nine in the morning, between 11 am and Noon (because in 90 f plus heat the pavement gets too hot for paws), Six in the evening, and then again around 9 or 9:30 at night.  I take them on the same route every time - if they've both pooped for the day then the last one is often just a 'down the street and back'.  So, anyway ... one of the houses we walk past has what looks like a pitbull/lab mix who always pops up, then watches us from his window.  At first he barked at us non-stop.  Now he just watches - like he wants friends.  So I am always looking in that direction to say hi to him.  Which is why I saw the guy who lives two doors over.  Staring at me from his doorway.  Without a shirt.  Rubbing his chest.  Slowly.  The first time (oh yes, there's more) I thought perhaps he was just looking out to see what's going on in the hood.  Then the second time the rubbing went lower.  Not all the way down, but enough to confirm the gaydar signals I got the first time were real.  The dogs don't usually like new people, so I stay on the other side of the street - but it didn't look like anyone else was watching so I grabbed my crotch and readjusted.  

Tonight he was in his doorway.  Lights off.  Door cracked about 4 inches.  All he was wearing were a very skimpy pair of bikini briefs.  And yes, there was rubbing.  

Fucking bastard!!!!  I have the dogs with me and I can't leave them alone!!!!  

I could use a neighborhood fuck buddy, especially one who is decent looking and kinky enough to solicit me from the street!  I think I will write him a little note explaining the circumstances, and then continue my walks after the dogs have gone home :cool:

#520 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,639 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 07:01 AM

I could use a neighborhood fuck buddy, especially one who is decent looking and kinky enough to solicit me from the street!  I think I will write him a little note explaining the circumstances, and then continue my walks after the dogs have gone home :cool:

Oh my, I sure hope it pans out worth it!! Get it Brett!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users